Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Every woman in my life...

Has had to die by my own hands. I wish I could say I was exaggerating. When I say every woman, I mean every single woman. First there was mother, who birthed me. Well she ate all two hundred seventy six of my siblings, and me being the more evolved sibling decided to stab her in the brain. I could stab because of my elbows incase you were wondering. Then there was my high school sweet heart Cindy Blowfish, sure she was not the most "conservative" person on the planet (she had sex with a lot of guys). Well after she rejected my offer to the prom I decided to get back at her. I blew up the school while she was doing the dance of the prom queen. Then you all heard my story about Macropinna. Then finally there is my recent love interest. Her name was... well lets just call her fish. Well fish was a neighbor of mine, she normally undressed around 8 o'clock and I enjoyed watching that. Well one day Fish noticed I was looking and called the sea police. So of course the only reasonable conclusion I could come to was to murder all of the police and to slowly cut her up. Sometimes I just don't understand women.

No comments: